NOTICE OF SEARCH FOR TWO PROMINENT CITIZENS WHO WILL REPRESENT THE PRIVATE SECTOR TO THE SLSU BOARD OF REGENTS
The Board of Regents of Southern Leyte State University announces that the search for two (2) Private Sector Representatives is now open.
Applicants/Nominees must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Must be at least 30 years old.
- A Filipino citizen and a resident or has origin from Southern Leyte Province.
- A holder of at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field or profession relevant to the program thrust of SLSU.
- Not presently holding any position in government, elective or appointive.
- Not presently holding any position in a school Board of Regents/Trustees in the Philippines.
- Physically fit and willing to travel.
- Must be of good moral character. Conviction of any crime or administrative charge shall be a ground for disqualification.
- Must not be related to any member of the Board of Regents and the Search Committee for Private Sector Representatives within the third degree of affinity or consanguinity.
- The applicant/nominee must have “distinguished” himself/herself in his/her field of profession or field of specialization.
Note: Qualified applicants/nominees must submit the accomplished Pro-Forma Application/Nomination Letter and Pro-Forma Curriculum Vitae (available at www.slsuonline.edu.ph and at the Office of the Board Secretary, SLSU, Sogod, Southern Leyte) together with the following supporting documents in five (5) sets:
- Certified true copy of Transcript of Records or Diploma
- Certified true copy of Certificates of Memberships in Organizations, Associations or Society
- Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness
- Certified true copy of Awards & Recognitions received
- NBI Clearance
Submit the accomplished Application/Nomination Letter and Curriculum Vitae together with the supporting documents to the Office of the Board Secretary, Board of Regents, SLSU, Sogod, Southern Leyte not later than November 15, 2016.