SLSU gets 76.00% passing in November 2017 Civil Engr board exam
Southern Leyte State University (SLSU) has garnered an institutional passing rate of 76.00% with 19 passers in the November 2017 Civil Engineer Licensure Examination.
The national passing rate is 48.81%, with 6,075 out of 12,447 making it to the cut.
A total of 25 examinees from the university took the examination. But only 19 of them passed the examination. Three of them are repeaters while 16 are first timers.
The following are the new Civil Engineers from SLSU:
1. Alvar, Liezel Gumanit
2. Antecristo, Rosalie Dedace
3. Bitang, Alejandro Jr Cabardo
4. Ceno, Kenne Rose Ladres
5. Custinar, Lyn Regasa
6. Egos, Rose Mae Suarez
7. Epis, Cheniza Tomarao
8. Fernandez, Jay-ar Belleza
9. Lobino, Melvin Piangga
10. Masola, Maricris Abenoja
11. Mondragon, Marc Jesson Apilar
12. Monteroso, Kieth Catibag
13. Morales, Edcel Clem Nilo
14. Pagpaguitan, Ricardo Jr. Gambito
15. Patual, Karen Magayon
16. Perandos, Raffy Anthony Aorpez
17. Rey, Honie Gheil Pelaez
18. Selpa, Ricky Lopez
19. Tagoon, Cristelle John Mamon