Invitation to Bid for the Supply, Delivery & Installation of Furniture & Fixtures, and Other Instructional Equipment for Information Technology Dept.
1. The Southern Leyte State University Main Campus through the General Appropriations Act of 2017, intends to apply the sum of SEVEN MILLION Pesos (₱7,000,000.00) total for:
Lot 1 Furniture and Fixtures - ₱ 283,000.00
Lot 2 Various IT Equipment - 6,717,000.00 Total Approved Budget Cost ₱7,000,000.00 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for each lot . Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Southern Leyte State University Main Campus now invites bids for the Supply, Delivery & Installation of Furniture & Fixtures, and Other Instructional Equipment for Information Technology Dept. Required delivery period of the goods is thirty (30) calendar days upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Southern Leyte State University Main Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00am-5:00pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of SLSU, provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Seven Thousand Pesos (₱7,000.00) only not later than the submission of bids.
6. The Southern Leyte State University will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 01, 2017, 1:30 pm at the BAC Office, Administration Bldg., SLSU Main Campus, Sogod, Southern Leyte which shall be open to all interested parties.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before June 13, 2017, 1:30 pm at the BAC Office, Administration Bldg., Southern Leyte State University-Main Campus, Sogod, Southern Leyte. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Southern Leyte State University reserves the right to reject any application for eligibility or all bids for any reasonable and justifiable ground, waive any required formality therein, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders and to make an award to the bidder whose proposal is deemed most advantageous to the government.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Ma. Delia Ong-Manca / Nestnie D. Honrada
Southern Leyte State University-Main Campus
Sogod, Southern Leyte
Telephone (053) 382-3197
VALERIO B. CABALO, Ph.D.
Chair, Bids & Awards Committee