Invitation to Bid for the Procurement of Three (3) Units Brand New Motor Vehicles
INVITATION TO BID
Procurement of Three (3) Units Brand New Motor Vehicles
1. The Southern Leyte State University through Income Fund, intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION NINE HUNDRED FORTY FIVE THOUSAND Pesos (₱3,945,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments of the Procurement of Three (3) Units Brand New Motor Vehicles (PB-2017-G-03). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. Southern Leyte State University now invites interested bidders/suppliers/dealers/distributors of motor vehicles and duly registered with the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) (http:/ www.philgeps.gov.ph.) of the Department of Budget and Management (DBM), to bid through public bidding for the Procurement of Three (3) Units Brand New Motor Vehicles. Delivery of goods is required within thirty (30) calendar days after receipt of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project, equivalent to at least fifty percent (50%) of the ABC. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138. Interested bidders should be enrolled in the Electronic Filing and Payment System (eFPS) program of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), pursuant to Executive Order No. 398, RR 3-2005, and must be registered under the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Southern Leyte State University - Sogod Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00am-5:00pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of FOUR THOUSAND PESOS (₱4,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of SLSU, provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of bids.
6. The Southern Leyte State University will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 05, 2017 at 1:30 pm at the BAC Office, Administration Bldg., SLSU Main Campus, Sogod, Southern Leyte which shall be open to all interested parties.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before June 15, 2017 at 1:30 pm at the BAC Office, Administration Bldg., Southern Leyte State University-Main Campus, Sogod, Southern Leyte. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Southern Leyte State University reserves the right to reject any application for eligibility or all bids for any reasonable and justifiable ground, waive any required formality therein, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders and to make an award to the bidder whose proposal is deemed most advantageous to the government.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Ma. Delia Ong-Manca / Nestnie D. Honrada
Southern Leyte State University-Main Campus (Sgd.) VALERIO B. CABALO, Ph.D.
Sogod, Southern Leyte Chair, Bids & Awards Committee
Telephone (053) 382-3197