Invitation to Bid for the Supply, Delivery & Installation of Generator Set with ATS Connection
INVITATION TO BID
SUPPLY, DELIVERY & INSTALLATION OF GENERATOR SET WITH ATS CONNECTION
1. The Southern Leyte State University Main Campus through Income Fund, intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED Pesos (₱1,500,000.00) only being the Approved Budget for the Supply, Delivery & Installation of Generator Set with ATS Connection. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Southern Leyte State University-Main Campus now invites bids for the Supply and Delivery of Generator Set with ATS Connection. Required delivery period of the goods is sixty (60) calendar days upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instruction to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from Southern Leyte State University-Main Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00am-5:00pm.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of SLSU, provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of One Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (₱1,500.00) only not later than the submission of bids.
5. The Southern Leyte State University will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 23, 2017, 1:30 pm at the BAC Office, Administration Bldg., SLSU Main Campus, Sogod, Southern Leyte which shall be open to all interested parties.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before July 05, 2017, 1:30 pm at the BAC Office, Administration Bldg., Southern Leyte State University-Main Campus, Sogod, Southern Leyte. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The Southern Leyte State University reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders and to make an award to the bidder whose proposal is deemed most advantageous to the government.
8. For further information, please refer to:
Ma. Delia Ong-Manca / Nestnie D. Honrada
Southern Leyte State University-Main Campus
Sogod, Southern Leyte
Telephone (053) 382-3197
(Sgd.) VALERIO B. CABALO, Ph.D.
Chair, Bids & Awards Committee