Invitaton to Bid for the Construction of Graduate School Building Roof Deck Shed
Republic of the Philippines
SOUTHERN LEYTE STATE UNIVERSITY
Sogod, Southern Leyte
Telefax: (053) 382-3294; www.slsuonline.edu.ph
1. The Southern Leyte State University-Main Campus through General Fund, intends to apply the sum of One Million Three Hundred Seventy-Five Thousand Pesos (₱1,375.000.00) only being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) for the Construction of Graduate School Building Roof Deck Shed. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Southern Leyte State University Main Campus now invites bids for the Construction of Graduate School Building Roof Deck Shed. Completion of work required is eighty (80) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within one (1) year from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidders is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Southern Leyte State University-Main Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00am-5:00pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of One Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (P1,500.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Southern Leyte State University will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 29, 2017- 10:00 am at the BAC Office, Admin Bldg, SLSU Main Campus, Sogod, Southern Leyte which shall be open to all interested parties.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before July 11, 2017 - 10:00 am at the BAC Office, Admin Bldg, Southern Leyte State University-Main Campus, Sogod, Southern Leyte. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Southern Leyte State University reserves the right to accept or reject any application for eligibility or all bids for any reasonable and justifiable ground, waive any required formality therein, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders and to make an award to the bidder whose proposal is deemed most advantageous to the government.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Ma. Delia Ong-Manca / Nestnie D. Honrada
Southern Leyte State University-Main Campus
Sogod, Southern Leyte
Telephone (053) 382-3197
(Sgd.) VALERIO B. CABALO, Ph.D
Chair, Bids and Awards Committee