Vision and Mission
The formulation of the Vision of the university is aligned and influenced by the 2015 ASEAN Integration and Higher Education Rationalization of HEIs and Programs which is a component of the strategic plan of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED). The aligning of HEI programs with national development, Typology and Amalgamation Programs are to be considered moving forward in order for the university to sustain its relevance and contribute to the overall societal goal in attaining inclusive growth and sustainable development.
With the reality of ASEAN Integration, typology (CMO 46) and amalgamation (CHED’s Strategic Plan) moves, restructuring of programs are imperative for the development of the university into a specialized institution. With Science and Technology as the main area of specialization, the university will be able to focus and be recognized for such excellence according to a harmonized quality assurance (CMO 46) criteria in due time.
Alongside this new vision, the university shall maintain the current mandated and priority programs and deliver the mandated services in Instruction, Research and Extension with Science and Technology application in order to attain the goal of human development and poverty reduction, inclusive growth and sustainable development.
The new vision reflects not only a university with a specific area of specialization but aspire for an organization with attributes of a corporate university, a strategic tool designed to assist its parent organization in achieving its goals by conducting activities that foster individual and organizational learning and knowledge. Also, it has the capacity to start and support change in the organization, get the most out of the investment in education, remain competitive in today’s economy and bring a common culture, loyalty and sense of belongingness.
A HIGH QUALITY CORPORATE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY
- PRODUCE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY LEADERS AND COMPETITIVE PROFESSIONALS
- GENERATE BREAKTHROUGH RESEARCH IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY BASED DISCIPLINES
- TRANSFORM AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE COMMUNITIES IN THE SERVICE AREAS
- BE SELF-SUFFICIENT AND FINANCIALLY VIABLE
- 21 November 2017 Invitation to Bid for the Repair and Improvement of Structure/Facilities & Acquisition of Equipment
- 11 October 2017 Invitation to Bid for the Supply, Delivery & Installation of Furniture & Fixtures, and Other Instructional Equipment for Information Technology Department - 2nd Negotiated Procurement
- 06 October 2017 Invitation to Bid for the Rehabilitation of Administration Building - Phase I
- 12 September 2017 Invitation for Negotiated Procurement for the Supply, Delivery & Installation of Furniture & Fixtures, and Other Instructional Equipment for Information Technology Dept.
- 31 July 2017 Invitation to Bid for the Construction of Graduate School Building Roof Deck Shed (Negotiated Procurement – Two Failed Biddings)
- 20 June 2017 Invitaton to Bid for the Construction of Graduate School Building Roof Deck Shed
- 19 June 2017 Invitation for Negotiated Procurement of Three (3) Units Brand New Motor Vehicles
- 14 June 2017 Invitation to Bid for the Supply, Delivery & Installation of Generator Set with ATS Connection
- 07 June 2017 Invitation to Bid for the Supply, Delivery and Installation of Various ICT Equipment & Accessories
- 25 May 2017 Invitation to Bid for the Procurement of Three (3) Units Brand New Motor Vehicles
- 28 September 2017 SLSU - CBM announces its search for vacant position
- 05 July 2017 Southern Leyte State University announces its search for vacant positions
- 24 April 2017 Publication of Instructor I Positions
- 19 October 2016 Southern Leyte State University - Main Campus announces its search of Part time Instructors
- 23 March 2016 Notice of Search for SLSU's Academic Positions
- 14 July 2015 SLSU-Sogod Campus announces its search of a Job Order Civil Engineer